Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U.s. M109 a2

Article about: Probably one of the first models that I did as an adult to get back into the model building mood. I don't remember when, but, likely shortly after the Gulf War. All of the mic's and goggle l

Default U.s. M109 a2

Probably one of the first models that I did as an adult to get back into the model building mood.
    I don't remember when, but, likely shortly after the Gulf War.
    All of the mic's and goggle lenses were scratch built, as are the nets and tarps.
    The rest is basically out of the box.
    Ralph.

U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    U.s. M109 a2
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-03-2019 at 08:59 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well done Ralph..

Is the river all that black oil that Saddam released when he blew up the oil fields??

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Well done Ralph..

Is the river all that black oil that Saddam released when he blew up the oil fields??

Smitty
    Thanks Smitty!
    If I'm not mistaken, he had oil filled trenches that were then lit on fire to delay American troops.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph,

Now that you mention that, yes that was correct. There were many man made tank obstacles on the approaches to Kuwait that had such tank traps and other obstacles in place..

Smitty

Great job I like realistic look but you need to lower the light levels it was a lot darker when the world seemed to be on fire. LoL

Nice job

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

That's quite amazing. Well done. I'm currently building my first diorama (I have only built just the scale models in the past), and I'm basing it on a picture of the battlefield during WWII. (Also, amazing job on the things that you built from scratch, they look EXTREMELY realistic and amazing!)

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Great job I like realistic look but you need to lower the light levels it was a lot darker when the world seemed to be on fire. LoL

Nice job

Marty
    Thanks Marty!
    AS you can see, the oil has not been lit yet, so the smoke in the air has not happened yet.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Leutnant Winters View Post
    That's quite amazing. Well done. I'm currently building my first diorama (I have only built just the scale models in the past), and I'm basing it on a picture of the battlefield during WWII. (Also, amazing job on the things that you built from scratch, they look EXTREMELY realistic and amazing!)
    Thank you Liam!
    Ralph.

You did a great job and I love model building, I was just giving you a hard time about the light level. Love the foot steps in the sand and the long look from the Plateau.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Hi, Really nice, I particularly like the figures the scratch built items add a lot to them and you have done a great job of the uniform camo I shouldn't think it's an easy pattern to paint, well done!
    Andy.

Quote by Grofaz45 View Post
    Hi, Really nice, I particularly like the figures the scratch built items add a lot to them and you have done a great job of the uniform camo I shouldn't think it's an easy pattern to paint, well done!
    Andy.
    Thank you Andy!
    I do mostly figures now.
    Here are a few of them.
    SD Sturmbannfuhrer
    Small SS Diorama
    Panzer Crewman
    British SAS
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast