Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

About Hitler

Article about: For you... Hitler escaped or committed suicide in 1945? please give some reasons... thank you in advance My theory (other than Napoli's) is that the Führer committed suicide in his bunker. I

?

Default About Hitler

For you... Hitler escaped or committed suicide in 1945? please give some reasons... thank you in advance

My theory (other than Napoli's) is that the Führer committed suicide in his bunker. I do not think that a man with the ego and pride of Hitler could have lived with the defeat of WW2 on his shoulders, sure that he committed suicide, in fact, the "recommended" to his generals defeated in battle do not go how to do the same? that Hanna Reichst out to Berlin, it was just to beg him to leave, but refused the help, as with the request of Magda Goebbels een not suicide, she did, but that Hitler, for his sons and his family if Hitler had committed suicide the same fate what say?

About Hitler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement About Hitler
    P
    Many

?

Oh dear one that has been visited so many times before !!

It's not a theory; it's a fact: Hitler committed suicide. Period.

?

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Oh dear one that has been visited so many times before !!
    what kind of answer is that?

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's not a theory; it's a fact: Hitler committed suicide. Period.
    totally agree, in fact, those Russians are what come first bunker in berlin, they find the corpses semi charred eva braun and adolf hitler, stalin ordered to be brought for immediat to moscow, to accuse the allies that they helped to escape Hitler and foster the Cold War after the death of Stalin, before he orders the bodies hidden from the KGB ... calcinen actually, I think 2018 will reveal the truth sovereign subject, I'm not informed of this last

Quote by Jorge View Post
    The kind of answer that leads to thread closure.....I will wait a few minutes before I close it.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

5-4-3-2-1 Closed
    Attached Images Attached Images About Hitler 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Jorge View Post
    An answer that states that this is a subject that has been discussed again and again before and doesn't really serve any purpose to go down this road again !!

Hitler commited suicide end of discussion !!

Poor guy just joined and was his first thread. Not a good start.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture About Hitler