Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Application for Admission

Article about: Application for Admission Point of sale for the Department V 1 (later 1937 E 1) (A few general thoughts of mine on the subject of approvals) I am also interested in how the owner of the busi

Default Application for Admission

Application for Admission

Point of sale for the Department V 1 (later 1937 E 1)

(A few general thoughts of mine on the subject of approvals)

I am also interested in how the owner of the business is handled after the war with the past? The probability that one still a company in Germany because of his past Denuziert, I think, is obvious. See Hugo Boss!

(The admission were usually, after a circular issued by the RZM, only those subject to which the party belonged.)

A beautiful example of the secrecy is C & A, the company's history ends in 1928 and begins in 1947 again!

Why use C & A 1958 Sympol what already existed in 1934? And one such period 1933 - 1945 is still not mentioned.

Is not it better to stand for the past. As for hiding.

How do you see that?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Application for Admission   Application for Admission  

Application for Admission   Application for Admission  

Application for Admission   Application for Admission  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Application for Admission
    P
    Many

?

I guess back then many 'ran with the pack' in order to further their business.

Understandably they are not proud of that post war and current business owners would also want to distance themselves.

Apart from that, few of the orignal owners of companies are left at the helm of said companies today and we can hardly continue to blame the current crop of Germans for what their forefathers did.

As happened with some companies (dissolved and/or taken away from the previous owners) and with some Nuremberg defendants, they should have been prosecuted and the matter should have been handled back then (other interests of course quickly came into play, but thats neither here nor there).

I certainly dont blame my current German friends for what happened during WWII.

This "blank" gap in the history of many German companies is common unless they were part of the 1990s compensation scheme(s) for former forced workers and slave labourers employed by them during the Nazi period. This claims process forced many of the large companies deal with this issue publicly and published books document the use of slave labour at BMW, Volkswagen, Agfa, Bayer etc . I have been researching and collecting Polish forced labour material for a long time and have found that almost all German companies skip the Nazi period and war years in their corporate histories even though an Arbeitskarte or Arbeitsbuch in my collection might show that companies use of foreign forced labourers. Many of the wartime companies closed at the end of the war and reopened under a new corporate name but still the same business or they just continued as before.

C&A although a Dutch company but which during WWII, countered Nazi suspicions of the firm's Dutch heritage by pointing to its longstanding policy of not hiring Jews and claiming that a 1787 law had forced the Brenninkmeijer family to become Dutch citizens. The company appealed to Nazi economic advisor Hermann Göring, and C&A remained in business in Germany.

A quick look at any number of established German companies websites will demonstrate the "blank gaps" in their corporate history. Some might occasionally note that a factory or building was destroyed in bombing in a one line statement and that might be the only reference to WWII period.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

also look at the jap firms,mitsubishi, Kawasaki Nissan and so on.war crimes by the thousands.what happened to them Zilch.they deny all connections to their wartime actions.