Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Best Film Footage of life in Germany 1937

Article about: Very interesting but a bit heavy handed at times in the propaganda aspect and W. E. B. Dubois got more than his share of recognition in my opinion. Nevertheless, and interesting and worthwhi

Default Best Film Footage of life in Germany 1937

Shows a lot of the organizations, DAF, RAD, HJ, BDM, etc. in normal daily activities. It doesn't matter if you don't understand German, the narration isn't necessary.

Deutschland 1937 [Doku deutsch] - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Best Film Footage of life in Germany 1937
    P
    Many

What excellent footage, i've not seen 90% of that before and it's fascinating to watch. The images of the quiet provincial towns that look idyllic contrast sharply with the film of Nuremberg where every other man seems to be in uniform and swastikas are hanging from every building. I only clicked on it for a glance and ended up watching the whole thing, it's amazing that much of this footage hasn't been used in documentaries on TV before now as it's so enlightening. I'm sure chaps here like Andreas and F-B with a better understanding of the language and culture than I will enjoy it immensely.

I only wish I could understand the language better to follow it more closely, the part where it shows American WW1 veterans laying a wreath at a memorial in Berlin looks very interesting and I wish I was able to follow that part more. Anyway, I would thoroughly reccomend members give it a look, it's great, and thanks for posting it Herr Alte Oberst, have a 'like'!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Great footage/program.
    Thx for bringing this to our attention.

great film.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

very good film, say hello to the Quetzal !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Thanks for sharing!

Great film clip!...

Actually the theme of the narration was consistently anti, quoting period ambassadors, writers, saying this is scary and they're afraid it's leading to a war. But the footage was precious.

?

Bull$hit Nazi propaganda.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast