Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Books on the Sondereinheit Dirlewanger?

Article about: Good evening gents, I recently purchased and am reading The Black Hunters by Ingrao on the Dirlewangers, and have also bought The Cruel Hunters by MacLean on the same subject which I will re

Default Books on the Sondereinheit Dirlewanger?

Good evening gents,
    I recently purchased and am reading The Black Hunters by Ingrao on the Dirlewangers, and have also bought The Cruel Hunters by MacLean on the same subject which I will read afterwards. Apart from these two books there is only one other book on the Dirlewangers that I am currently aware of, which is a memoir written by Rolf Michaelis. My question is, does anyone know of any other books relating to the Dirlewanger Brigade/Sonderregiment etc?

This can include books from the other side, such as the Armia Krajowa during the Warsaw Uprising, books about the overall Bandenkampf in Belarus against Partisans in which the DW were involved, books about the Slovakian Uprising etc etc anything where they are mentioned to give further insight into the unit. Books from people who witnessed their actions or fought against them would be particularly interesting.

Many thanks,
    Harvey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Books on the Sondereinheit Dirlewanger?
    P
    Many