Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database ?

Article about: Awesome pieces Alec There are some really intersting designs ! Nick

?

Default Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database ?

Hi,
    At the weekend came across an unknown Gebirgsjäger Ullr ( at least to me) Gebirgsjäger Regt.98 Garmisch 1942 unfortunately its been denazified. I did over a year ago show another Ullr from this regiment, which has partly been in the recent upgrade corrupted. I'm a occasional collector of these Gebirgsjäger pieces and have around 6 - 8 of them. Actually I've no idea, how many Gebirgsjäger regiments issued them or how many there are. Perhaps there are a few Gebirgsjäger collectors amongst us, who may know the total number or own pieces and may wish to post pictures to creat a database of them. The round Ullr is new to me, the second one I've posted earlier, but has been corrupted. Pictures of other ones I'll post later. in the meantime feel free to post appropriate pictures.
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?   Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database ?

2nd Ullr
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?   Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  

DEG
    ?

I collect signs Gebirgsjager. Such sign and too unfortunately denazified
    Attached Images Attached Images Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ? 

DEG
    ?

One more such sign
    Attached Images Attached Images Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ? 

DEG
    ?

Small complete set Gebirgsjager
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  

DEG
    ?

Show-window Gebirgsjager GRT 100
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  

DEG
    ?

From my collection Gebirgsjager

Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?   Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ?  Calling all Gebirgsjäger Ullr Collectors - Creat Database   ? 

?

Nice collectables they certainly are, good ideas Alec to start a database of such pieces.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Here's one I'm uncertain where it comes - I read it - 1st Company, 1060 Regiment - but I've been unable to find a 1060 Gebirgsjäger Regt.

?

Gebirgsjäger Regiment 100 - 1945

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast