Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Diaries from Kutsa

Article about: In the following months I will be trying to translate a diary by a Finnish "Lotta" soldier on her first assignement in Kutsa, east of Salla in Northern Finland. Situated there were

Jan
    ?

Default Diaries from Kutsa

In the following months I will be trying to translate a diary by a Finnish "Lotta" soldier on her first assignement in Kutsa, east of Salla in Northern Finland. Situated there were German Gebirgsjäger, SS and Luftwaffe troops during one month in June in 1944. Enjoy.

P.s. Ive decided not to publish any original names and I will not do so even if asked to. All else is true, as written by the author. The books stand about 20X15 cms and pages are handwritten. Approx 100 pages. Two pictures accompany the diary and the taking of one documented in the diary.

"Ein Märchen..... is from the German Folksong "Die Lorelei" (see YTUBE).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diaries from Kutsa  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Diaries from Kutsa
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Diaries from Kutsa

(Kutsa, East of Salla.) Lottaordeal 7/6-30/6-44 In Kutsa (A diary of a nineteen year old.)

7/6 The train is rushing through the open fields. It´s been a hot day and the air feels musty, it doesnt move and the air of the cabin trembles with heat. My thoughts are running but one way: Where are you going, Where are you going.

Jan, how much do you intend to translate?

Jan
    ?

I jst came back after two weeks vacation inlands. Really I don´t quite now how to distribute it. One solution might be just alk questions SS, Funkahmte, Fliegcorps I could answer This is only one month in june 1941.

best rgds Jan