Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dr Mengele is at it again.

Article about: by HPL2008 Perfect for readers who think that The X-Files was a documentary series. Yep I agree Andreas. Eric

Default Dr Mengele is at it again.

Does anybody remember the movie with Gregory Peck called The boys from Brazil.If you thought that was ridiculous listen to this. A book was published this week call Area 51 that claims that Dr Mengele was capered by the Russians and brought back to Russia to work together with the Horton Brothers (Nazi aircraft designers) to genetically engineer a selection of Russian children to look like aliens and fly a flying disk to the US and crash.The reason was to cause panic in the population like the H.G. Well radio broadcast did in 1938.Guys I am a reasonable person but this is the biggest pile of S--- that I have ever heard.I Promise this is true just Goggle Area 51 new book and check it out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr Mengele is at it again.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Dr Mengele is at it again.

A total disregard for historical fact in an attempt to make money. I am sure that some foolish conspiracy theory types may buy in to this silliness.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hi,
    thanks for letting us know, what a crack up,lol.

?

Hold on guys, dont dismiss this out of hand, im pretty sure my in-laws are both aliens, because when my missus loses her temper she turns a funny shade of puece, waves hers arms all over the place and shouts gobbledegook

Perfect for readers who think that The X-Files was a documentary series.

LOL........!

'Peuce' is a colour I've not heard of for quite a while !

Book sounds like it would make a good Sci-Fi movie.
    Regards,

Steve.

All i gotta is "Bloodrayne-Third Reich"

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Hold on guys, dont dismiss this out of hand, im pretty sure my in-laws are both aliens, because when my missus loses her temper she turns a funny shade of puece, waves hers arms all over the place and shouts gobbledegook

No no Dr. Mengele is still alive, he framed Michael Jacksons doctor for his death. You can tell his work from seeing MJ's pictures? Sheesh I thought this was common knowledge people...

Jeff

I liked the Boys from Brazil, good movie. Of course it is just entertainment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast