Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eberhard Pohl RK holder.

Article about: Gentlemen, looking for more information on the above RK holder, I have this information at hand, Eberhard Pohl, born November 23rd 1908,Sagen/Silesia. 134th Inf Regt, 44th Inf Div, rank, Maj

Default Eberhard Pohl RK holder.

Gentlemen, looking for more information on the above RK holder, I have this information at hand, Eberhard Pohl, born November 23rd 1908,Sagen/Silesia. 134th Inf Regt, 44th Inf Div, rank, Major. DKiG won April 2nd 1942, won his RK at Stalingrad December 17th 1942 taking hill 124.5, surrendered February 1943 and marched into Soviet captivity for 11 years, joined the Bundeswehr upon return to Germany, passed away in April 16th 1997 Ottobrunn/Bavaria. If any one can provide more information, especially on Bundeswehr service and photographs.....I only found the one below.
    Thanks in advance.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images Eberhard Pohl RK holder. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eberhard Pohl RK holder.
    P
    Many

Prisoner at Stalingrad and Returned! One of the handful that ever saw home again....Impressive guy-A shame he didn't write a book!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Steve,
    I only found a photo of the complete grouping, it included a photoalbum. Maybe the seller has it or he knows where it went, could contain some nice photos of your veteran...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eberhard Pohl RK holder.