Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Escape and Evasion book

Article about: Does anyone know anything about a new book on the history of WWII escape and evasion kit which is due for publication soon please? Someone told me at a show recently that he met someone who

JPDavie
    ?

Default Escape and Evasion book

Does anyone know anything about a new book on the history of WWII escape and evasion kit which is due for publication soon please? Someone told me at a show recently that he met someone who has been producing a book full of photos of hundreds of escape devices. I don't know what it is called, so if anyone knows where to get a copy please could you let me know? Thanks

2. # ADS

Hi, yes there is a book due. Over 200 pages and 500 images of E&E devices. It will be published by Schiffer in USA in around March.

Hi,

With regard to your question on the Escape and Evasion book, see the following link. That book is available in June 2015, with 320 pages and 650 colour images of escape and evasion devices and their history:

Evasion and Escape Devices Produced by MI9, MIS-X, and SOE in World War II - $69.99 : Schiffer Publishing