Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German 88mm Flak Photos Needed

Article about: I am looking for some good quality photos of a German flak crew or photos of an 88 pointed skyward. I would also like so see any photos anyone has of Field Marshal Albert Kesselring. Thanks,

Default German 88mm Flak Photos Needed

I am looking for some good quality photos of a German flak crew or photos of an 88 pointed skyward. I would also like so see any photos anyone has of Field Marshal Albert Kesselring.
    Thanks,
    Brandon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German 88mm Flak Photos Needed
    P
    Many

Default Re: German 88mm Flak Photos Needed

Here's a couple. Stewy S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German 88mm Flak Photos Needed   German 88mm Flak Photos Needed  

Wow thanks Stewy these are nice photos. I have been working on a book about the US 15th Air Force for the past 3 years. I am currently writing about the german flak guns. I would like to use the bottom photo if I could. Would you be willing to allow me to use it? I have orders in to the National Archives and the Imperial War museum for pics but I'd like to use pics from forum members if I could.
    Thanks,
    Brandon

If you have a look at a Dutch dealer on Militariamart called Hiscoll Military Antiques. He had quite a few photo,s a couple of weeks ago of 88mm guns and crew.

i have quite a few pics you may like drop me a meassage and il email them to you

hope these help? cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German 88mm Flak Photos Needed   German 88mm Flak Photos Needed