Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

German Firefighters 1930s-TR Era In Action

Article about: Hey Guys, I came across this interesting video.Its clearly staged but shows a wide variety of tactics and skills employed to extinguish fires, and recuse people. shows the wear of the civic

Default German Firefighters 1930s-TR Era In Action

Hey Guys,
    I came across this interesting video.Its clearly staged but shows a wide variety of tactics and skills employed to extinguish fires, and recuse people.
    shows the wear of the civic fire police helmet with decals and aluminum comb.throw ropes,axes,donning and doffing of gas masks, fire belts used to carry kit and for safety/rappelling. One of the guys is even wearing an officers fire degen @12:30 ( clearly would have not it had it been a real call) also the office has a white shelled helmet i have never seen that before. a nice little incite into how firefighters operated at that point. some of the tactics are 20 years ahead of western fire services.
    GP

YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Firefighters 1930s-TR Era In Action
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Interesting GP. Nice to see you around too

The"white" helmet is actually Silver if I remember correctly.

I think someone posted one a few years back
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Why put their visor caps on ... to leave them not even 10 seconds later downstairs?

Quote by Narcis View Post
    Why put their visor caps on ... to leave them not even 10 seconds later downstairs?
    Standards must be maintained, you know.

Map After digging around i found a post on one of the silver examples, hopefully one day I will get a shot at one.
    GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC HELMET, Silver painted.
    Thanks for the reply's guys
    GP

MAP
    ?

Yup. That's the one I remember. Good luck!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)