Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German navy project, Norway.

Article about: This is little film about the "cannon hill" in Norway. yes, very bad picture.. sorry! Its the first and maybe the last movie I made. Vardås, Norway ww2 - YouTube

?

Default German navy project, Norway.

This is little film about the "cannon hill" in Norway. yes, very bad picture.. sorry! Its the first and maybe the last movie I made.

Vardås, Norway ww2 - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German navy project,  Norway.
    P
    Many

Default Re: German navy project, Norway.

Nice film picture is not very bad!
    Way is this movie may be last one?

Best regards,
    Janar

Even though its no multimillion dollar blockbuster film, I honestly enjoyed it!

?

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    Even though its no multimillion dollar blockbuster film, I honestly enjoyed it!
    Thanks for very nice words!

?

Quote by Estland View Post
    Nice film picture is not very bad!
    Way is this movie may be last one?

Best regards,
    Janar
    Thanks! It was very difficult with the program I used. Maybe some other program will work better? If I make one more it would be about my detector trips

The film was nicely made, and the background music was, I thought, very appropriate. I enjoyed seeing these pictures of places I will never be able to visit, and learning a bit more of the history of those times.

?

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    The film was nicely made, and the background music was, I thought, very appropriate. I enjoyed seeing these pictures of places I will never be able to visit, and learning a bit more of the history of those times.
    Thanks, for very good feedback! The music gives me a very good feeling, and a feeling of going back to the ww2 days. But it also gives me the feeling of how dangerous those times was! I think its importent to remember the history! I`ll try to make more in the future

I'm amazed only 2 prisoners died during the construction, Russian POWs were usually treated as less than animals. That was a very enjoyable film by the way!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I'm amazed only 2 prisoners died during the construction, Russian POWs were usually treated as less than animals. That was a very enjoyable film by the way!...
    Hello! Thanks! I didnt belive it myself at first, but I have read and talked to local historians about it and that what they all say maybe they needed this very bad since it was late in the war?

I too like your film. I hope you get around to make another one on a different area.
    Thanks for sharing.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast