Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Germany & China

Article about: The ironies of war are many, however, I was dumbfounded by the support Germany gave China prior to 1937. Between 1912 and 1936, Germany modernized the Chinese military / entire economy, incl

Default Germany & China

The ironies of war are many, however, I was dumbfounded by the support Germany gave China prior to 1937. Between 1912 and 1936, Germany modernized the Chinese military / entire economy, including the doubling of their rail lines. Some historians believe that Japan would have defeated and controlled all of China had Germany not modernized the Chinese military and rails. That would have been really bad for the allies. The single photo is Chiang Wei-kuo, the adopted son of none other than Generalissaimo Chiang Kai-shek. Wei-kuo recieved training at the Kreigsschule in Munich. May be old news for most of you guys, but I just recently read about it. Crazy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chinese-troops.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	945449  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

?

Politics are crazy $hit.

I think Germany sent two tanks to China

Japanese troops with a captured MK I.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/