Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ghetto of Warschaw helmets.........

Article about: Per coincidence I came upon this picture that was taken during the uprising in the ghetto of Warschaw. Then I saw the big pile of German helmets that are stacked against the wall in the back

?

Default Ghetto of Warschaw helmets.........

Per coincidence I came upon this picture that was taken during the uprising in the ghetto of Warschaw.

Then I saw the big pile of German helmets that are stacked against the wall in the back...
    Can someone declare or explane this??? Any thoughts?

Ghetto of Warschaw helmets.........

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ghetto of Warschaw helmets.........
    P
    Many

No explanation - but I'd like to go back in time and tidy up things ...................!!!!!!!!!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Taken from Wikimedia Commons:

Photograph of SS troops arrest the Jewish department heads of the Brauer helmet factory. The Brauer "shop", of Herman Brauer, repaired helmets for the German Army, was located at 28-38 Nalewki Street and employed 2 thousand people. Their workers were probably of the last Jews to be deported from the ghetto. With the outbreak of the uprising on April 19, 1943, Hermann Brauer promised those Jewish work managers who hadn't gone into hiding, that the factory would continue to operate, and asked that they come to work. These managers received special transit passes to move freely about the ghetto, which were attached to their coat lapels. On April 24, 1943 at five o'clock p.m. the SS made a raid on the factory, rounding up the managers and conducting body searches prior to deporting them, then setting fire to the factory.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Taken from Wikipedia:

Photograph of SS troops arrest the Jewish department heads of the Brauer helmet factory. The Brauer "shop", of Herman Brauer, repaired helmets for the German Army, was located at 28-38 Nalewki Street and employed 2 thousand people. Their workers were probably of the last Jews to be deported from the ghetto. With the outbreak of the uprising on April 19, 1943, Hermann Brauer promised those Jewish work managers who hadn't gone into hiding, that the factory would continue to operate, and asked that they come to work. These managers received special transit passes to move freely about the ghetto, which were attached to their coat lapels. On April 24, 1943 at five o'clock p.m. the SS made a raid on the factory, rounding up the managers and conducting body searches prior to deporting them, then setting fire to the factory.

Regards, Ned.
    Damn! You're good Ned.

Bastards...

Set fire to their own repair factory????

"ziz will teach them a lesson! ............ what?... OUR helmets? ........... gott in himmell, dummkopf!"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think that was a militar base