Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler?

Article about: by drmessimer 4thskorpion: I'm pretty sure you wil achieve your goal. Dwight .

Default Re: Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler?

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    4thskorpion: I'm pretty sure you wil achieve your goal. Dwight
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler?
    P
    Many

I dont comment on crap.

Harryamb2: I hope you're referring to the book and not the posts.

The book arrived. Looking forward to reading it alongside an older book I also ordered - The Beast Reawakens: Fascism's Resurgence from Hitler's Spymasters to Today's Neo-Nazi Groups and Right-Wing Extremists, although it will be obviously a bit dated now having been published in 1999.

It sounds disturbingly like it belongs in the same category as "The Boys from Brazil".....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I bought "The Beast Awakens" because a part discusses Skorzeny and other former Nazi's roles within Nasser's Egypt and other Arab states involved in the conflict with Israel. A subject I am interested in.

Good Lord,Hitler shot himself in 1945 his body was burned outside the Bunker,the Russian KGB may or may not have found the body and sent it back to Moscow so folks would not make a shrine out of this maniacs remains (good for the KGB).End of story.No frozen heads,submarine trips to South America,no hiding on a farm in Upper Silesia or as the Twilight Zone series suggested that some one built a time machine and went back in time and killed Hitlers mother. He is dead.

Another fantasy theory designed to only make money, not historical fact. Tales such as this have been popping up every few years since 1945. Not one has ever come up with any validated conclusive evidence. I have not read the book and have no intent to do so. If this story had any legs, the world media would have picked up on it long ago.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Has anybody read 1421: The Year China Discovered America, it is another whopping joke of a book along these lines.

Quote by operaman View Post
    Good Lord,Hitler shot himself in 1945 his body was burned outside the Bunker,the Russian KGB may or may not have found the body and sent it back to Moscow so folks would not make a shrine out of this maniacs remains (good for the KGB).End of story.No frozen heads,submarine trips to South America,no hiding on a farm in Upper Silesia or as the Twilight Zone series suggested that some one built a time machine and went back in time and killed Hitlers mother. He is dead.
    Oh yeah he's dead no doubt about that, i allways accepted the russkies had part of his skull in their archives untill i saw a recent documentary, a German forensic expert was allowed to examine the skull fragment and it turns out it's a female skull (Eva Braun?).
    There's no reason to doubt he died in the reich chancellery bunker, but it'd be really interesting to know what happened to his body. I think the hard facts are in Russian archives somewhere but they are not letting the truth out for what ever reason.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast