Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.

Article about: On 9 March 1933, during the Nazi putsch that deposed the Bavarian government of Minister-President Heinrich Held, Müller had advocated to his superiors using force against the Nazis.[5] Iron

He wouldn't have made it to his high office if he hadn't been a "believer" in Hitler's creed...Besides, he would have been hung for the level of his crimes, and not for the level of his faith in Hitler...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by Shadwellarmy View Post
    Who's a nazi-sympathiser?

Cheers, Mads
    Too strong a term? Nazi Admirer,then? (and, no-not referring to you)

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Guys, this discussion is getting out of hand. Now I read the whole thread and I havent seen one comment that neither defended nor denied that Müller was was a cold-blooded murder who was fully responsible for his own acts and should have been brought to trial for his horrible deeds. If I missed something please let me know.

Cheers, Mads

Mads...please Reread post #36. If this guy was Not a "hard-line Nazi",then who or what Was? He was not just some ordinary cop doing his police duties-the man sat in at the Wannsee Accords, for Pete's sake! This post gives the impression that the poster regards Muller in just such a light. Muller would have literally made Josef Mengele's hair stand on end. He was the Epitome of the word "Nazi"-a cold blooded torturing Jew hating killer who would hesitate at Nothing to further himself and his standing. He was Heydrich's disciple-if that isn't enough to tell the story of a man's beliefs and affiliations, what is?

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

This thread has run it's course. It is not going to provide any new insight on the man so it is now closed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567