Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Help request for German Cross in Gold volume 9: "Totenkopf"

Article about: With volume 6 just released obviously I'm ahead of the publisher. Looking for lower level documents (EK, Assault Badge, etc) signed by Btl and Kp level commanders for "Totenkopf" O

Default Help request for German Cross in Gold volume 9: "Totenkopf"

With volume 6 just released obviously I'm ahead of the publisher.

Looking for lower level documents (EK, Assault Badge, etc) signed by Btl and Kp level commanders for "Totenkopf"

Obviously photos of GC holders I am missing wanted with full credit given. But more importantly looking for images of element commanders who did
    NOT get the KC or GC for the volume. Any who have read them can see why and how used. So looking for photos I don't have of Korff, Grunert, and other officers of this type.

It's all in 1 volume: 125 German Cross in Gold holders as well as some 60 Honor Clasp and Close Combat Clasp in Gold recipients.

So if anything of potential interest is available, please contact me. While I have some 380 images to date with a rather beyond detailed level text, gaps are always frustrating.

Not in need of any photos of or anything signed by Eicke however.

Best wishes,
    Mark C. Yerger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help request for German Cross in Gold volume 9: "Totenkopf"
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help request for German Cross in Gold volume 9: "Totenkopf"

As many have signature problems (reading) or knowledge of persons outside of outdated texts may I please modify the request to:

Clear, printable, identification known, photos of "Totenkopf" officers above Untersturmführer. If you've seen the series a vast amount of data aside from the primaryy title is included with each volume.

lower award documents such as Infantry Assault, Wound Badge, Eastern Front, etc

Weaponry with the divisional emblem shown.

Especially looking for a list of some 40 officers (image and/or signature) who did not win the Knight's Cross, Honor Clasp, Close Combat Clasp in Gold, or German Cross in Gold.

Full credit of course with illustration and in acknowledgements.

Please PM or e-mail me direct at yergemar@gmail.com

Current photo count in hand is approximately 325 but numerous individuals still needed.

Thanks,
    Mark C. Yerger