Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitler’s death army: Das reich

Article about: Hi: I share with you interesting NatGeo documentary about the dreaded SS "Das Reich" division, I think, the most dangerous and cruel of all, including LSSAH... enjoy (english and f

Default Hitler’s death army: Das reich

Hi:

I share with you interesting NatGeo documentary about the dreaded SS "Das Reich" division, I think, the most dangerous and cruel of all, including LSSAH or Totenkompf... enjoy (english and french)

Regards,

Dan

Hitler
    Hitlers Death Army Das Reich 2of2 720p - Dailymotion video
    Hitlerova Armija smrti - Oklopna divizija Rajh - 1. epizoda / Hitler's Death Army - Das Reich - Episode 1 - Video Dailymotion
    Last edited by Dan Miller; 01-24-2016 at 03:31 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler’s death army: Das reich
    P
    Many

It's a good documentary. Stewy

Thanks for the video. Very informative.

Really good video, chilling...

Das Reich cufftitles, beautiful!!!

Your friend,

Dan

That subtle beauty was probably lost on the residents of Oradour sur Glanes... But yes, some collectors really go nuts for SS regalia. A while back a guy posted a whole outfit on eBay fr., which of course turned out to be fake, bummer... but anyway, halfway through the listing (plenty of bids) he added the info all in caps; WARNING THIS SS DIVISION WAS FOUND TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH ATROCITIES AND WAR CRIMES!

And then, the bids really took off...

Yeah I bet the bids took off after statement. The more horrifying the more the items are worth! Think we all seem to have noticed that especially with SS items.

[QUOTE=Dan Miller;1569381]Das Reich cufftitles, beautiful!!!

Your friend,

Dan[/QUOTE after watching the documentary I think criminal would be a better word to use.

I saw one of the "Come See me " Versions..very chilling. Thugs and brutes the 2nd SS were. In the movie I think they were a Einsatzgruppe.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

On a more pleasant note, Diekmann "decapitated by a Sherman tank" in Normandy, this is better than any court could have ever done...

@23:26, a great shot of a Fallschirmjager with a Browning Hi Power, Pistole P35.

@28:10, a great shrinking map of Nazi control in Europe.

Lammerding, a "hero" to the end, nice funeral with his SS comrades.

It's nice to know he, and others like him lived out their days and died "in quiet retirement", no doubt drawing a pension for their service...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast