Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

hunting hitler

Article about: first images of history's doc about hunting the evil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzdHzGHXFA enjoy your friend Dan

Default hunting hitler

first images of history's doc about hunting the evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzdHzGHXFA

enjoy

your friend

Dan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hunting hitler
    P
    Many

the B-17 flying fortress!!!!, jojojo

please remember, this is just a beginning research... there are 8 chapters with the last parade of adolf hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVEbhC6tp4w

The show was full of innuendo and no concrete evidence of Hitler's survival after the bunker. It was made to suck in the uninformed and has no basis in historical fact.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

It's like watching Geraldo Rivera in Capone's vault again.

Kinda reminded me of "Finding Bigfoot" Nothing ever concrete.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Hey, maybe Hitler is Bigfoot; hiding in the North American forests since 1945.

?

I saw this " hunting hitler- documentary" a couple of weeks ago, its a entertaining show when you are relaxing in the sofa with some popcorn and cold mango juice- but it was very soon clear it was only made for those with close to zero historical facts in the head. So you must see it with an ehhh "open mind" (it doesnt matter if you have to go to the toilet- you aint gonna miss something)

But as most of these "discovery" and "history channel" programs lately, its pure fiction made to entertain the sheeple masses, not to educate the few with real historical interest.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    An Expert Checking for "Concrete Authenticity " ........ Gee Wiz...I hope the correct "safety precautions" were practiced before "digging " a look down a gun barrel which might
    "unearth" unfavorable repercussions. .

hunting hitler

I agree also...nothing ever concrete......... can come out of the end of a gun..except an eye full of lead. The same goes for searching for a Dead Psychopath Tyrant..that is 127 yrs old.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The show was full of innuendo and no concrete evidence of Hitler's survival after the bunker. It was made to suck in the uninformed and has no basis in historical fact.
    the effort is made, give them a chance
    I have always believed that Hitler committed suicide on the April 30, 1945

Quote by Larry C View Post
    An Expert Checking for "Concrete Authenticity " ........ Gee Wiz...I hope the correct "safety precautions" were practiced before "digging " a look down a gun barrel which might
    "unearth" unfavorable repercussions. .

hunting hitler

I agree also...nothing ever concrete......... can come out of the end of a gun..except an eye full of lead. The same goes for searching for a Dead Psychopath Tyrant..that is 127 yrs old.
    ohh men, no gottlieb, god!!