Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I hear Goggle has an employment position open!!!!!!

Article about: by davejb Instruments of torture, execution and the like have been displayed over the centuries, its a part of history, no matter how disturbing it may appear, obviously, if people don't wis

Default I hear Goggle has an employment position open!!!!!!

Enclosed is a couple of briefs from todays paper. I wonder if the devise they found in Germany is the same one that was used in the White Rose execution of Hans and Sophie Scholl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I hear Goggle has an employment position open!!!!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I hear Goggle has an employment position open!!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

let's just bury history... NOT.. These need to be discussed and not thrown under the carpet.These events happend.. By throwing away the past.. How do we dare venture into the future.. ridiculous I say.... Gwar

?

It would be more disrespectful to not have this item preserved

?

On another note I found the Google error amusing.

Indeed the google error was well worth the read. I bet a couple of tourists probably became very confused when they started asking the Berlin locals the next day how to get to Adolf-Hitler-Platz.

One has to wonder just how many times places and streets have had their names changed for political correctness...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Indeed, William.

----------------------------------------

Google error might have caused some confusion.

Of course the device should be preserved and put on display (PC moron brigade must throttle back) - its important to remember the 'Weisse Rose.'

As for a Weisse Rose member; Lieselotte Fürst-Ramdohr died 2013.

BBC News - White Rose: The Germans who tried to topple Hitler

I wonder, how the janitor felt after the War. He most likely just turned his back on the memories and tried to forget about it - like so many others.

?

Instruments of torture, execution and the like have been displayed over the centuries, its a part of history, no matter how disturbing it may appear, obviously, if people don't wish to view these items then that is their right but let's not see the PC brigade ply their views on other people just because they feel that they hold the moral viewpoint on anything out of the norm, all this PC is becoming somewhat tyrannical and akin to burning books of learning and philosophy and we know where that ended up don't we

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Instruments of torture, execution and the like have been displayed over the centuries, its a part of history, no matter how disturbing it may appear, obviously, if people don't wish to view these items then that is their right but let's not see the PC brigade ply their views on other people just because they feel that they hold the moral viewpoint on anything out of the norm, all this PC is becoming somewhat tyrannical and akin to burning books of learning and philosophy and we know where that ended up don't we
    Nail......head

I saw this on last night's news. They had located a picture of two SA men standing in front of the street sign. Yes, it is quite amusing.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast