Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Information Needed on the Leningrad Seige and Surrounding Areas Fighting

Article about: A puzzle, and one better suited for the guys who are well learned in the Leningrad Seige statistics! I recently located a set of trench art cups from an Axis soldier(Presumably German, but t

Default Information Needed on the Leningrad Seige and Surrounding Areas Fighting

A puzzle, and one better suited for the guys who are well learned in the Leningrad Seige statistics! I recently located a set of trench art cups from an Axis soldier(Presumably German, but truthfully, no clue) He engraved these small cups with various dates and locations where he was located at, and I'm wondering if it is at all possible to attempt to figure out Approximately Which unit he may have been with? The locations are:

Demjansk Dezember 1942
    Mga Juli 1943
    Penna Marz 1942
    Luga September 1943
    Pleskau April 1944
    Neva Ladoga See 1943

The Ladoga cup is not in the style of the other cups and is very difficult to make out due to corrosion from being ground dug(as are all these cups, but this one is abit worse than the others). For some unknown reason, there is a second identical cup for Luga.
    So, how about it? Any ideas from the tactical troop location experts out there?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information Needed on the Leningrad Seige and Surrounding Areas Fighting
    P
    Many