Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Inside the mind of Hess.

Article about: Saw this one today, the notes of Dr Henry Dicks, a psychiatrist, have recently been made public by his family. Rudolf Hess: Inside the mind of Hitler's deputy.

?

Default Inside the mind of Hess.

Saw this one today, the notes of Dr Henry Dicks, a psychiatrist, have recently been made public by his family.

Rudolf Hess: Inside the mind of Hitler's deputy.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Inside the mind of Hess.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Inside the mind of Hess.

Yes, I saw this too Adrian. Interesting stuff. It made me recall a conversation that I had in a bookshop (you can guess which section I was browsing), about ten years ago, with an elderly chap who was at the hospital when Hess 'arrived' in the country. He recalled the buzz and excitement that was all about the place when an excited nurse was doing the rounds, telling everybody about their surprise v.i.p. guest. Nobody would believe it at first, until several ventured to the area where Hess was, and then returned to confirm it. His eyes lit up as he spoke, and his expression, although calm and composed, emitted a sense of pride at being present in one of histories more famous hours. I was more than pleased to hear his stories, and genuinely grateful for his time. I guess the Hess story will always be talked about, and will forever be one of the more debatable events of the war.

Regards,

Carl