Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

John Nettles / Bergerac Occupation documentary.

Article about: For those of you who know who John Nettles is then great, for those who don't then he is an actor who played a Jersey Detective in a long running tv series. He recently returned to the Islan

Default John Nettles / Bergerac Occupation documentary.

For those of you who know who John Nettles is then great, for those who don't then he is an actor who played a Jersey Detective in a long running tv series. He recently returned to the Island and made a really good documentary regarding the Occupation of the Channel Islands. Its on the History channel ever so often and well worth a watch. We were lucky to be involved in the filming and I have attached a photo of us with "Bergerac".
    All the best,
    D.
    Attached Images Attached Images John Nettles / Bergerac Occupation documentary. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement John Nettles / Bergerac Occupation documentary.
    P
    Many

Default Re: John Nettles / Bergerac Occupation documentary.

I watched the series religiously-marvelous setting for a show-picturesque, steeped in history and 'A sunny place for shady people' in the tax dodging business.

?

I used to watch that show,it was very good..made me laugh how much went on!! on that small island!! Sod living there you stood a good chance of being murdered..lol Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    I used to watch that show,it was very good..made me laugh how much went on!! on that small island!! Sod living there you stood a good chance of being murdered..lol Terry.
    Midsomer is statistically the most dangerous place to live in the U.K......Alledgedly.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

I quite liked Bergerac.

A great show and that is a super picture of Mr Nettles and the German occupiers

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem