Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

kriegsmarine Adolf Heinz

Article about: Hello All: I really didn't know where to post this. So here goes. I am doing some research on an Adolf Heinz. He was in the Kriegsmarine. I don't know if he served on an e-boat of what? Coul

Default kriegsmarine Adolf Heinz

Hello All:
    I really didn't know where to post this. So here goes. I am doing some research on an Adolf Heinz. He was in the Kriegsmarine. I don't know if he served on an e-boat of what? Could anyone help me find some information on this man. Is their any records available that would give me the information I seek.
    Thanks,

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsmarine Adolf Heinz
    P
    Many

Default Re: kriegsmarine Adolf Heinz

How do you know of this man? Do you have a piece of militaria that belonged to him?

I think So. I will post some pictures of an in memory item I have aquired. If I could Find some records it would be quite helpful.

John

kriegsmarine Adolf Heinzkriegsmarine Adolf Heinzkriegsmarine Adolf Heinzkriegsmarine Adolf Heinzkriegsmarine Adolf Heinzkriegsmarine Adolf Heinzkriegsmarine Adolf Heinz
    Here are the photos for what I am inquiring about. Now before someone yells fake, let me ask this question. Why would anyone fake an item like this??? It shows its age and with the materal it is made of in my opinion would be hard to age. Now keep in mind it is not a regularly faked rail road eagle. Now with that said. What is your opinions and is this person on the Kriegsmarine personel lists. I don't think he was with any u-boat crews if he existed. I think E-boat or other German ships or boats. It is not an item that is that desirable. I have no history of this item.

Thanks,
    John

it appears to be in French !.

Sorry but engraving has no sense and is poorly done. Not a III Reich item I quess. Better do not buy it. The person who made it even did not know how to write KrIEgsmarine. So i belive it is just a fantasy item. Whoever made it was not a very brilliant guy.

Thanks. Why would anyone put something like this togeither, I wonder.. It is old. The prop looks like it was an award for something else and then the engraving was added. What a shame.
    Again thank you for your comments.

John

Hi John, I don't like this item at all to be honest. There are too many goofy nonsensical things about it. I'd get my money back if I were you.

For one, the name sounds like something that in reality is German, but extremely generic. I have seen this time and time again on fake items. It's a bit like engraving 'Bud Smith' on an American item.

Secondly, the engraving is extremely poor.

Third, by 1944 the Kriegsmarine was nothing to be proud of. Why would he bother making something like this and then putting a swastika on it? It's just strange to me. Late-war and post-war German military service remembrance pieces like these would't exactly be on top of the priority list.

Also, the use of language is goofy, and I'm not very keen on the PMC stamp.

It may very well be a genuine piece, but I'd pass for the reasons listed above.

A jazzed-up nautical trophy...The misspelled German is the dead giveaway here...among other things, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

Not good.
    pourly done for a trophy to be given to some one.
    Kriegsmarine not correct.
    Also the French language strange,if you read the French words it does not they this was given to him but this was done by him.
    chris

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast