Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for information on a German Artillery Regiment.

Article about: Hello, I'm new here and looking for some information on a WW2 German artillery regiment and name. Th. Haacke Oblt. Stb. Art. Rgt. 328 or 326 I've tried looking on the web to search, but coul

Default Looking for information on a German Artillery Regiment.

Hello,

I'm new here and looking for some information on a WW2 German artillery regiment and name.

Th. Haacke Oblt.
    Stb. Art. Rgt. 328 or 326

I've tried looking on the web to search, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks, Lee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for information on a German Artillery Regiment.
    P
    Many

Thank you for the information. I hope I can find info. on Th. Haacke Oblt. I'm not sure on his first name, it could be Thomas, Theo, etc. But not sure. Is there a good place to look for info. on officers?

Since I have tried looking for info. on Th. Haacke Oblt. I want to post pictures and see what you guys think about how his name is on a pistol. The pictures are not very good, but that is all I have. Any thoughts?

Looking for information on a German Artillery Regiment.Looking for information on a German Artillery Regiment.

Unless you are a family relative it is not possible to search for Oblt Haackes war record. You might be able to trace him from the Red Cross in Geneva, assuming he was at some point taken prisoner. There is not T Haacke listed as a casualty on the VDK database, although this is not complete

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Unless you are a family relative it is not possible to search for Oblt Haackes war record. You might be able to trace him from the Red Cross in Geneva, assuming he was at some point taken prisoner. There is not T Haacke listed as a casualty on the VDK database, although this is not complete
    Thanks BlackCat for the information. I did try to get his war records, but ran into that problem. I was hoping there's another avenue to take to find out. I hope what you said will have something. Since he is not on the casualty list.
    Is there a link to the Red Cross in Geneva? Is it hard to search for soldiers? I will try look for information there.

This is the Red Cross option, although again due to data protection you may not get much back and you only have a name and unit.

Online tracing request Second World War | Deutsches Rotes Kreuz - Suchdienst