Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Martin Bormann's Fate

Article about: Recently on a local TV show, there was a short discussion on Martin Bormann. I certainly don't want to get a heated political or consipracy discussion started. I'm just very curious to hear

Default Re: Martin Bormann's Fate

Quote by AKbear View Post
    I bet the Odessa was behind it and when Bormann passed in south America his remains were returned to the area where it is believed he was originally killed back in 1945. There by keeping the rumors and the secrets of the Odessa and other groups silent, so rumors and myth about other senior leaders deaths and whereabouts at bay. Just my thoughts, it is a fascinating topic though and makes one think.
    My thoughts also. It was curious when it was announced internationally that a new search for Borman was going to proceed, suddenly, his bones are found several weeks later. No one wanted a high end search going through South America as who knows what would be turned up. At the time, many, such as Klaus Barbie, were there underground.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

how would anyone can rebury a corpse in Berlin , out of a cemetary, not be seen ?
    Just sounds odd...

Thank you guys for all your comments, this one has bounced in and out of my head for awhile. I guess there is a good chance he made it to South American. Axeman's account probably was fabricated from the start, to give Borman a head start. I doubt we will ever know for sure, darn it!

KMNZ, the area that Axeman reported he last saw Borman was next to the train station. In 1972, there was heavy construction in that area, so it would have been easy to secret anything you wanted to the site. Enough contacts in the right places, and the bones would never of had to physically be at the train station (reported place of discovery).

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    KMNZ, the area that Axeman reported he last saw Borman was next to the train station. In 1972, there was heavy construction in that area, so it would have been easy to secret anything you wanted to the site. Enough contacts in the right places, and the bones would never of had to physically be at the train station (reported place of discovery).
    Indeed, the locations and timing involved were perfect. Just another example of how this topic can create such interesting debate even decades after the events. And people ask me "why are you so interested in all of that stuff...?" tsk!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12