Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mius Front?

Article about: Hello all, haven't posted in a while, I'd just like to ask, could anyone recommend a book on the fighting on the Mius Front in 1943, when the Das Reich were there? Buying a death card of a D

Default Mius Front?

Hello all, haven't posted in a while,
    I'd just like to ask, could anyone recommend a book on the fighting on the Mius Front in 1943, when the Das Reich were there? Buying a death card of a Das Reich guy who was killed there in August 1943, during the Donbass Op I think? He was in the SS Standarte Deutschland so any recommendations on books about them would also be great!
    Kind regards,
    Harvey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mius Front?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mius Front?
    P
    Many

Decision In The Ukraine by George Nipe covers the fighting near the Mius River for late July and August. It has been a while since I read it so I'm not sure of how much coverage is given to Das Reich. Stackpole have now released it in paperback form which makes it more affordable than the original hardback versions.

Will have a look at that mate, cheers for the suggestion! Whatever books will shed some light in the Mius Front are ones I need! Thank you pal