Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Movies That Show Third Reich Uniforms

Article about: If you really want to see something unique in relation to cinema that shows Third Reich Uniforms, the 1965/1966 "art house "It Happened Here" by Kevin Brownlow and Andrew Moll

Default Movies That Show Third Reich Uniforms

I watched a movie today that had a pretty good arrangement of SS uniforms, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, based on the book by John Boyne. it was a tear jerker. What do ya'll think?
    Attached Images Attached Images Movies That Show Third Reich Uniforms 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Movies That Show Third Reich Uniforms
    P
    Many

Default Re: Movies That Show Third Reich Uniforms

That is one I have not seen but is on the radar !

Thanks for the info

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Here's another good one. I wonder if there are any original uniforms in this movie. Cross of Iron. "Belch before farting, that's the rule!"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Movies That Show Third Reich Uniforms  
    Last edited by gooseandspoons; 03-05-2010 at 04:10 PM.

?

Quote by gooseandspoons View Post
    Here's another good one. I wonder if there are any original uniforms in this movie. Cross of Iron. "Belch before farting, that's the rule!"

I doubt there were any original uniforms used in this movie since it was made in the 70's. The helmets & field gear may have been original.
    A movie that I believe used lots of original uniforms is "Decision Before Dawn". This movie was made in 1951 when lots of original uniforms were available and not worth alot of money.

Mike

My German teacher in high school told me about this movie. the movie is in german with english subtitles. The last moments of adolf hitler. Downfall (der untergang).

I was watching "Inglorious Basterds" right now,
    It shows a lot of Heer and SS uniform...they look real good!
    The movie itself is as own discretion..

Davide

I would add the German TV movie 'Operation Valkyrie' 2004-better than the Tom Cruise version. Little in the way of real uniforms would fit modern people anyway as folks now are far taller & heavier than those who grew up in the economic/political chaos of Germany during & after the 1st World War.

I know most of you hate this movie but i really like it. i like it so much that when i got it for christmas i watched it four times in one day! Inglorious Bastards by Quentin Tarantino. The movie is somewhat of a remake of the1978 film directed by Enzo Castellariof. I like the new one!

first award of the night went to Christoph Waltz, great job!!

I watched a TV mini series awhile back, it was called " holocaust ".

Alot of famous actors in for the time frame, and from the research i've done, alot of the uniforms are all originals, as Hollywood did buy alot from Germany at the end of the war, knowing they would be doing movies about WW2 for a very long time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast