Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Muselmanische SS Div "Neu Turkestan"

Article about: I wonder if anyone has information regarding the uniforms of the 94th SS regiment?! It was formaly started as an SS regiment on the 18th of december 1943. The reason why i find this interest

?

Default Muselmanische SS Div "Neu Turkestan"

I wonder if anyone has information regarding the uniforms of the 94th SS regiment?! It was formaly started as an SS regiment on the 18th of december 1943.
    The reason why i find this interesting is ofcource because of it was almost completely built up by muslem volunteers from Turkestan, Aserbadschan, Volga-Tartars etc. This places these uniforms into my line of study and collecting focus.

Now- i know the existence of Wehrmacht uniforms with volunteer insignias- But i have yet to see any Volunteer SS uniform with such muslem volunteer shield- etc.

Anyone out there with something like that in their collection??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muselmanische SS Div "Neu Turkestan"
    P
    Many

?

Here is the interesting collartab of a iman. A sicle moon. To bad we dont have a clear pic of this, or even better a uniform/ removed piece.

The other pics didnt show any volunteershields, so there is no need to include them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muselmanische SS Div "Neu Turkestan"  
    Attached Images Attached Images Muselmanische SS Div "Neu Turkestan" 

I thin there is a fil from WWII on this troop, with variations in uniforms..

- - ------- - -

a film !!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Yes Sir there is short film, but if i recall correctly then there is no special insignias to observe besides this Iman collartab.
    (btw there existed a couple of SS iman schools- where are the pics??)
    Balkans Div Handscar had laterin the war their own collartab as we know, but i am very curious about these other eastern/muslem ss volunteers and their insignias.

Someone must have a pic or even better a genuine example of a uniform. We are talking about alot of muslem SS soldiers here, so one single SS uniform piece with a turkeman shield/etc should still exist if it was ever used.