Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"Nazi Cattle" Cull

Article about: A somewhat unusual news feature today from the UK, addressing a Devon based farmer and his Heck cattle - a type derived from 1930's Germany when attempts were made to produce a form of the e

?

Default "Nazi Cattle" Cull

A somewhat unusual news feature today from the UK, addressing a Devon based farmer and his Heck cattle - a type derived from 1930's Germany when attempts were made to produce a form of the extinct auroch, the ancestor of domestic cattle that was last recorded in Poland around the mid-17th century.

Devon farmer forced to kill 'Nazi' cows because they are too aggressive - Telegraph

Devon farmer forced to offload aggressive Nazi-bred

BBC News - 'Nazi' cattle: Farmer forced to cull part of herd

404 Not Found
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Nazi Cattle" Cull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Nazi Cattle" Cull
    P
    Many

?

yes yes those look like some mean nazis.

They are even wearing brown clothes, skin clothes. And look they have blonde hair. HJ cattle on a rampage.

must be the aftermath of "fury" :-)

These cattle hold no commercial value whatsoever, and are really only of a limited interest as far as conservation of the breed goes. The fact that he had to have them sent to slaughter was because there were no takers after he advertised them. Indeed, the chap is not really a farmer, more a conservationist who has rare breeds of various types of livestock. The Heck breed bears only some of the extinct Auroch's traits, the aggressive nature being the main one, and more recent breeding programmes like the Tauros and Uruz projects are proving far more successful as they limit the problems of recessive genes and 'throwbacks' by using 'Genome Editing', a type of genetic engineering that allows DNA to be inserted, replaced or removed as needs be using artificially engineered nuclei. This process will also rapidly decrease the time needed to reach a satisfactory conclusion by reducing the generations of selective breeding required to avoid, or at least limit the problems stated above.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

The press really like to use the word Nazi, are they suggesting these cows have a right wing ideology

A funny story

?

A moo point

Default Bovinazis

As you can see from the photo - the Nazi cows were very easily identified. And not to worry - the UK National Geographic documentary team did a great job costuming their Nazee soldiers as you can see from this photo taken from their web site. Excellent historic research NatGeo! NH

"Nazi Cattle" Cull"Nazi Cattle" Cull

Holy cow!....

Nazi cattle.Now that's bad genetics!!

Oh My.... What will be next. Nazi Sheep or chickens??? I knew the Nazi Selective breeding program was not just for the Blue eyed blond SS men.
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast