Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Fallschirmjager 20 Reichsmark?

Article about: Hello all, title asks my question, original?, was it used to pay this branch of service.

?

Default Nazi Fallschirmjager 20 Reichsmark?

Hello all, title asks my question, original?, was it used to pay this branch of service.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Fallschirmjager 20 Reichsmark?   Nazi Fallschirmjager 20 Reichsmark?  

Nazi Fallschirmjager 20 Reichsmark?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Fallschirmjager 20 Reichsmark?
    P
    Many

Not on eBay by any chance is it ??

See lots with fake stamps on, SS in particular

Quote by zacker View Post
    Hello all, title asks my question, original?, was it used to pay this branch of service.
    Why on Earth should any military service or -unit stamp the money it handled?

It's simply an old banknote with a fantasy stamp that was added to increase its value, or more precisely, not so much its value as the price for which it can be sold.

?

Unfortunately, yet another genuine period piece ruined by somebody trying to dress it up and sell it for more than it is worth. As highlighted in the above post by HPL, this kind of marking makes no sense and is done purely to deceive. STAY - WELL - CLEAR!!!

Carl

rubbish.

?

Quote by CARL View Post
    Unfortunately, yet another genuine period piece ruined by somebody trying to dress it up and sell it for more than it is worth. As highlighted in the above post by HPL, this kind of marking makes no sense and is done purely to deceive. STAY - WELL - CLEAR!!!

Carl
    thanks for your time, it was in some books I bought today @ yard sales, it will stay as a bookmark not a reichmark, lol