Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...

Article about: blackheart0866, Brian, seriously, I wouldnt take on board what this man Irving has to say, he is perceived to be sympathetic to the Nazi regime, has associations with far right wing and neo-

Default Re: New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...

blackheart0866, Brian, seriously, I wouldnt take on board what this man Irving has to say, he is perceived to be sympathetic to the Nazi regime, has associations with far right wing and neo-nazi groups and is a cheif holocaust denier, he also served time in Austria for his beliefs.....its a bit like 'the Americans didnt land on the moon'...conspiracy theories make good news and publicity, see David Irving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...
    P
    Many

The WHOLE WORLD knew that Himmler was trying to save his own skin and was negotiating with anyone that would listen including Churchill. In no way would Churchill have been embarrassed by more specific info coming out about his negotiations with HH. The Foreign Office would not have written those memos in such clear language, "eliminate", "get rid of". Only a boob would write like that and then just file it away like a receipt for pencils. Very dubious indeed.

IMO
    Jay

Hi,
    i think he got what was coming to him he didnt give a dam
    about prisoners of war in the camps they wee killed along side civilians, so where is the rules there. Also where is the rules when the germans took the British and U.S, troops in to a field an shot them down in cold blood, i suppose that was right to. Who cares where himmler is buried or for that matter any of them, and who would want to pay respects that them. Millions died because of them were they respected at the time NO.

dave.

?

Quote by oradour View Post
    blackheart0866, Brian, seriously, I wouldnt take on board what this man Irving has to say, he is perceived to be sympathetic to the Nazi regime, has associations with far right wing and neo-nazi groups and is a cheif holocaust denier, he also served time in Austria for his beliefs.....its a bit like 'the Americans didnt land on the moon'...conspiracy theories make good news and publicity, see David Irving - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Good point Steve , David Irving is well known in the UK as a Nazi revisionist and Holocaust denier so much of what he says is " True 2 needs to be taken with a large pinch of salt !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

[QUOTE=blackheart0866;150542]No, i said the fact that he was a Officer of the German military that deserved the same treatment as all other prisoners deserved, regardless of who he was.

Brian i have to agree with the comments made by Jock , to say that Heinrich Himmler , Reichsfuhrer SS and murderer of countless millions of innocent people deserves the same respect and treatment as the fighting Officers of the Wehrmacht is way off the mark , Himmler does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the normal German Officer.

Plus if he had a known grave etc imagine what sort of an attraction that would be for far right nut jobs !!

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

I fully agree with Paul E, Himmler deserved no respect nor the christian burial rites offered at the time, this so called revelation on newly found documents appears to be a publicity seeking stunt by a man who enjoys the conspiracy theories that abound concerning government involvement in cover ups. Churchill would have been non-plussed had this actually happened, and would more than likely been hailed by the british and american civilian populations and i can see the likes of stalin,de gaulle, trueman and the other leaders praise him for his actions, the Nuremberg trials were held in order that the political heirarchy could be brought before a court to answer for the war in general, and although they received a fair trial, most were hung so in the end the outcome was the same, i believe himmler got off light , he didnt have to face his accusers as the others did

The website article was updated on 05/05/05 and is therefore 5 years old. Irving is certainly a revisionist but I do have his book on General Rommel which is well written and researched. I read somewhere that Hitler had ordered Himmler to be arrested and stripped of his army rank and privileges prior to Hitler's suicide but the order never reached Himmlers co-horts due to the obvious lack of communication in the bunkers final days. If someone can visit Kew Archives and obtain copies of these letters, they can verify accuracy of content, but I would have to say that I would have expected these letters/telegramms to have been given top secret markings and not secret. Possibly Himmlers body was cremated and ashes dumped in a river?

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Brian i have to agree with the comments made by Jock , to say that Heinrich Himmler , Reichsfuhrer SS and murderer of countless millions of innocent people deserves the same respect and treatment as the fighting Officers of the Wehrmacht is way off the mark , Himmler does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the normal German Officer. Paul

Absolutely....enough said I think. Actually i'll add one more postnote:- After Himmlers suicide his body was wrapped in a blanket and taken onto Luneburg Heath, where a certain Sgt Austin (who was present during Himmlers suicide) buried it at a secret location, this location he never divulged and took it to his own grave years later.
    Last edited by oradour; 05-31-2010 at 08:27 PM.

?

Well, this type of "story" is a sign of the times ...

As the WW2 veterans/eye witnesses to the Nazi years slip away, and the younger generations start to rely on the written word, such dirge as this "Himmler" story start to surface.

It is rubbish like this, in most cases deliberately written to confuse/question the truth, which nurtures the aspirations of the foolhardy.

Gary J.

I suggest this thread should be closed.
    This type of nonsense does not deserve airtime on this forum.

Quote by Gary J View Post
    Well, this type of "story" is a sign of the times ...

As the WW2 veterans/eye witnesses to the Nazi years slip away, and the younger generations start to rely on the written word, such dirge as this "Himmler" story start to surface.

It is rubbish like this, in most cases deliberately written to confuse/question the truth, which nurtures the aspirations of the foolhardy.

Gary J.

I suggest this thread should be closed.
    This type of nonsense does not deserve airtime on this forum.
    All though it is an interesting theory, I agree with you about this thread being closed.

Thanks

Danny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast