MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...

Article about: blackheart0866, Brian, seriously, I wouldnt take on board what this man Irving has to say, he is perceived to be sympathetic to the Nazi regime, has associations with far right wing and neo-

Default New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...

Well, i came across this, because a friend of mine sent it to me, from what it looks like , Heinrich Himmler may have not committed suicide, like we have been led to believe he did.

Brian

Here is the link ;

Real History and the alleged silencing of Heinrich Himmler

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...
    P
    Many

Default Re: New info has come out about Himmlers suicide...

This looks bad, we have the same story about Hess.

If this turns out to be true, it could really tarnish, if not destroy the reputation of Churchill, especially if he had a letter from Montgomery, and if they had a pre-signed deal.

Especially if, they had a deal, and they did away with the body as if it was trash, and did not give him a proper burial, and a place for anyone to pay their respects to.

As to this day, no one really knows where he was buried at, or what happened to the body of Heinrich Himmler.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    If this turns out to be true, it could really tarnish, if not destroy the reputation of Churchill, especially if he had a letter from Montgomery, and if they had a pre-signed deal.

Especially if, they had a deal, and they did away with the body as if it was trash, and did not give him a proper burial, and a place for anyone to pay their respects to.

As to this day, no one really knows where he was buried at, or what happened to the body of Heinrich Himmler.

Brian
    Brian,

Regardless of his demise, I think an unmarked grave is fitting. He should have been drawn and quarted in the name of all the victims of his policy.

Paying any respect is quite at odds with who and what he was?

As for Churchill being tarnished, leaders make difficult calls all the time and it can be a dirty business war, you win any way you can.

Jock

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Brian,

Regardless of his demise, I think an unmarked grave is fitting. He should have been drawn and quarted in the name of all the victims of his policy.

Paying any respect is quite at odds with who and what he was?

As for Churchill being tarnished, leaders make difficult calls all the time and it can be a dirty business war, you win any way you can.

Jock
    That may be some truth to your point, but the war was over, and he was a prisoner, and entitled to such, he should have been treated just like the rest, and put on trial.

If there was a deal made, and Churchill went back on it, that would be a disgrace to his memory, and Himmler was in British custody, and should have been treated accordingly, just like we would want our officers to be treated, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE ON THIS POINT, as officers take an oathe , and honor is one one of them, and if they did this, they have violated this oathe.

The officers that were put on trail at Nuremburg were given the proper rules of the Geneva Convention, and treated accordingly, so what you are saying, we should be able to pick, and choose which officer of a military army deserves the rules of war, and trail, and which ones does not.

If thats the case, where do we start, and end on this.

Its either the same for everyone, or none at all.

All I'm saying is, if he was a prisoner of war, and we all know he was, then he should have been given the rights under the Geneva Convention, and treated accordingly so.

And not executed as the evidence is saying so.

Brian

Brian,

That is a very naive outlook.

What of all the operatives on both sides that were murdered with similar orders during the cold war?

Ignoring the black and white of it, what bothers me is that you feel he deserves respect?

Jock

No, i said the fact that he was a Officer of the German military that deserved the same treatment as all other prisoners deserved, regardless of who he was.

The Geneva Convention does not say you can pick, and choose who it covers.

That is what i was saying, he deserved to stand trial for what he did, and for him to executed, before he was stand to trail in the secretive manner, is highly against the Geneva Convention, and the circumstances surrounding what happened are really fishy.

So, they should have taken every German officer out, and executed them without a trial, is that what you would have wanted, if that's the case, then that might have applied to all sides of the war.

And what does the Cold War have to do with the death of Himmler, Spies do not get coverage by the Geneva Convention, as you have to be wearing the uniform of a military/army for it to apply to you, if you are not, then you are considered a spy.

And you can be executed for being a spy, you really need to know the rules of war.

SPIES ARE NOT COVERED BY THE GENEVA CONVENTION, which would be the cold war, in which you are possibly talking about....

Brian

Quote by jock auld View Post
    Brian,

That is a very naive outlook.

What of all the operatives on both sides that were murdered with similar orders during the cold war?

Ignoring the black and white of it, what bothers me is that you feel he deserves respect?

Jock
    How is knowing the Rules of the Geneva Convention

" That is a very naive outlook. " as you put it.

Such a bad thing..

Brian

And yes i feel that their officers would deserve the same respect that our officers would receive, so you like to pick and choose, you're the NAIVE ONE here.

NOT ME !!

Brian

Brian,

He wasn't in his uniform he was dressed as a private trying to save his misirable skin, like all rules, they are for the application of wise men and the guidance of fools.

Churchill was a wise man.

How many prisoners were taken in the Japanese campiagn and how many allied servicemen went on trial for war crimes?

I don't know but I bet both figures are low.

As you know he was the chief spy.

I am sorry if you think that selective apllication of the rules never happened, that is naive.

If you want controversy you don't have to look far, Twin towers, Iraq, Afgan etc.

Jock

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast