Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newbie here.

Article about: Hi i'm new here and will take me time to get rolling and learn this great site. I was invited here by a good friend of mine/gentleman--Paul.E. Once I get started, I would like to show a few

Default Newbie here.

Hi i'm new here and will take me time to get rolling and learn this great site. I was invited here by a good friend of mine/gentleman--Paul.E.

Once I get started, I would like to show a few original German pics I have in the collection-for gents to enjoy. However, this will take some weeks to accomplish and will have to be with the help of my friend to get these where you guys can see them.

Cheers H-B-1944

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie here.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Newbie here.

hiya & welcome hope you enjoy what the forum has to offer & i cant wait to see anything you post for us to have a good gander at & get jealous over

Thumbs up Re: Newbie here.

Hi History-buff1944

Welcome to the forum, I'am sure you will fit in. You can always post your collection in our Collection Display forum if you wish.

Greetz

Nick VR

Hello Wolfman, Nck, thank you for the nice greetings and I do look forward into hopefully being an asset to this site. I've been doing these type of things for years on other sites but, often the info posted gets buried under huge amounts of other topics.

I also look forward to being here for as long as you gents can stand me ;-))

Cheers-H-B-1944.

?

Hi and welcome , i`m sure you will be a great asset to this real friendly forum. I look forward to your future posts

cheers Al

hi HB1944,
    Welcome to the forum we are all here to live and learn so i hope you enjoy it, look forward to seeing your pics ect.
    dave.

And welcome from me too

Cheers, Ade.

Indeed,enjoy the forum & welcome mate. Stewy S

Welcome to the forum. You'll enjoy it here
    Dan

Thanks to all of you Gentlemen for the warm greetings. I can say that I am very impressed with this site and those whom i've had the pleasure of exchanging postings with.

I'll let it be known when I can get a CD copy of my images out and sent to someone here for posting. Many of the images i have are interesting to great pics showing some rarely encountered vents in them. I am currently also trying to collect a series of original photos that show Badges and Medals in wear-and also being awarded to soldiers. Other images I have or hopefully soon will have-are combat photos and a few of them maybe recognized by some as having been printed in several books.

Thanks again for the friendly welcome and I will be telling several good friends about this site.

Take care and Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast