Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

News of sealed French flat opened after 70 yrs.

Article about: Caked in dust and full of turn-of-the century treasures, this Paris apartment is like going back in time. Having lain untouched for seven decades the abandoned home was discovered three year

Does anyone remember when the same thing happened back in the early 90's when the forgotten apartment of Sean Flynn, son of the great Errol and would be war photographer who went missing alongside another U.S. reporter Dana Stone, in Vietnam in 1970?

His place was also in Paris in the 19th arrondissement, and it looked just like he'd walked out yesterday, there was even half drunk bottles of mineral water on the kitchen table. Couldn't find the article I read back then, but there's a bit about it here with a few photo's.

Eat Tarantula: February 2011

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

William, I just might have put a low bid on the ostrich.. After it was dry cleaned..

Ned, that's a great link to Sean Flynn. His flat was def from the 1960's!

Stuka, I'm sure you found some great things, too! ( I don't think it's burglary, this stuff would'nt have ended up at GIZMO's junkyard, where it'd be saved )

The Californian embodiment of 'Raffles'.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hehe, yes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123