Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?

Article about: Annoyed from this ads?  

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    It is identical, the mentality that is. It explains everything.

So to suppress speech here is somehow in bad taste to the suppression of speech by AK-47 in France?.

I watch this poster on another forum and I am quite frankly baffled and I have not figured out his angle yet, I see the issue and his approach is one that leaves even me in a quandry. However, lets not be two-faced in our evaluations. You do not stifle speech in the name of protecting speech, whether it be for taste or for any other reason.
    Our site is apolitical. It is for the examination of militaria. Many persons attempt to use this site for their political agenda. Such is forbidden by the owners. I support that policy.

And, the fact that certain US troops made grotesque trophies out of the skulls of Japanese soldiers lies beyond any historical dispute. It is factual falsity to suggest that "this is not spoken.." On the contrary,
    any educated student of the second world war well knows this fact.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?
    P
    Many

this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?this is not spoken ? without judgments ? why?The purpose of this website is to examine the origins, character, nature, and rarity of militaria as part of a world wide militaria demi monde.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Our site is apolitical. It is for the examination of militaria. Many persons attempt to use this site for their political agenda. Such is forbidden by the owners. I support that policy.

And, the fact that certain US troops made grotesque trophies out of the skulls of Japanese soldiers lies beyond any historical dispute. It is factual falsity to suggest that "this is not spoken.." On the contrary,
    any educated student of the second world war well knows this fact.
    Yes but your responding and fueling the thread with generalizations which reflect on others whether you realize it or not. Ignore it. There are a lot of facts, I have many that you would not care for in terms of the Japanese. Do you want to give this guy the benefit?. I do not think you do.

Friedrich,

I would suggest that the use of " Generalizations " is what leads to misunderstandings, and in some cases anger and even leads to war. Its o.k to shave a little off the top but if you generalize too much you really open up the opportunity for problems and misunderstandings. I do not think this topic fits here and I am quite suspect of the person who started the thread and have been for some time, so I have no interest in infighting. I am just applying logic and will head out here on my merry way.
    Thank you. I have seen many posts of this kind here, usually with an apologist and or revisionist, or even Holocaust denial goal. I hope this statement is clear enough.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. I have seen many posts of this kind here, usually with an apologist and or revisionist, or even Holocaust denial goal.
    Certainly not my intention sir. I see the guy on the forums, I know he is trouble but lets not let it be you and I. Let him take a walk and get out of here before he starts a brawl.

Certainly not my intention sir. I see the guy on the forums, I know he is trouble but lets not let it be you and I. Let him take a walk and get out of here before he starts a brawl.
    Thank you. I do not know him, as you do. I hope the moderators will aid our mutual effort and encourage his departure, especially if you have other evidence of such mischief.

?

Its easy to be judge in peacetime when you have not seen your comrades being killed by the enemy.

Try to sit in a wet mud hole night after night with wet feets, hemorides and nothing to eat nor drink.

Then maybe, MAYBE you would understand SOME of what war is about.

This thread is indeed outside the remit of the forum.

Any serious student of WW2 will have seen the photos before.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Josh Norton .... by chance no "relation" to Josh Cowell off the WRF ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3