Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/Ostmark

Article about: Hello, I need some informations about the NSDAP-Ortsgruppen in the former austrian district Burgenland, from 1938 to 1945 administrated by the Reichsgau Niederdonau. I write a short portfoli

Default NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/Ostmark

Hello,

I need some informations about the NSDAP-Ortsgruppen in the former austrian district Burgenland, from 1938 to 1945 administrated by the Reichsgau Niederdonau. I write a short portfolio about the NSDAP and his organisations in the southern areas of the Ostmark/Austria, but I have no informations about the former Burgenland, located right at the border to Hungary. Can somebody help me?

Thanks and best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/Ostmark
    P
    Many

Why don't you go to Eisenstadt and ask the local historians there or go to the Austrian Resistance Foundation, and ask them?

I was just in Eisenstadt, in fact. Burgenland is a wonderful place, to be sure. But it is also full of its modern history, which is more than complex.

NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/OstmarkNSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/OstmarkThere is also a series on Nazis and Nazism in each province of Austria. I bought most of these works just now, when I was in Vienna.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-09-2015 at 04:47 AM.

or....

DÖW Startseite

- - ------- - -

I collect scholarly books on the interwar period in Austria as well as Austria in the III. Reich. It is a special interest of mine.

NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/OstmarkThere is a volume in this series I mentioned above on Burgenland, so you should have a look at it. I just received it, though its focus is more on the victims
    of the Nazi regime than on the functionaries. It does devote fair attention to the Gauleiter, however.

NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/OstmarkSiehe da.

Thanks for your help! I know my question sounds a bit stupid, but I'm a complete newbee in history research. Many thanks for your informative hints!

Best regards

Quote by Landser I View Post
    Thanks for your help! I know my question sounds a bit stupid, but I'm a complete newbee in history research. Many thanks for your informative hints!

Best regards

Then do have a look at the books I showed you, as they are designed for what you need.

They are good introductions. From there, you can move onward, and there are lots of resources in Vienna and elsewhere.

NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/OstmarkAside from its upheaval in recent history, Burgenland is a place of great beauty and much poetry.

Go look at this, too....it seems good.

BHW Nieder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast