Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Original footage Gebirgsjäger and Finnish troops in Lappland in 1941

Article about: YouTube - Lapin Sota 1944-1945 osa 1/4 Never mind the language is Finnish its the usual 1950´s story about the war in Northern Finland. Rgds Jan

Jan
    ?

Default Original footage Gebirgsjäger and Finnish troops in Lappland in 1941

YouTube - Lapin Sota 1944-1945 osa 1/4
    Never mind the language is Finnish its the usual 1950´s story about the war in Northern Finland.

Rgds Jan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original footage Gebirgsjäger and Finnish troops in Lappland in 1941
    P
    Many

Default Re: Original footage Gebirgsjäger and Finnish troops in Lappland in 1941

Hi Jan, thanks for posting this link. I had seen none of this footage before. I have only watched part 1 so far. The image of the guy with the cloth SS deathshead on the side of his Finnish cap was really interesting to see, about 6mins 49 into the film.

Cheers, Ade.

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Original footage Gebirgsjäger and Finnish troops in Lappland in 1941

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Jan, thanks for posting this link. I had seen none of this footage before. I have only watched part 1 so far. The image of the guy with the cloth SS deathshead on the side of his Finnish cap was really interesting to see, about 6mins 49 into the film.

Cheers, Ade.
    In fact I thought you would like it. The following 3 parts are not as good, mostly Lappland in ruins as the story went..

Rgds Jan