Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Otto Deβloch

Article about: Who can help me with pre-war, wartime (1939-45) and post-war pictures of Otto Deβloch. Are there any video's were he on apears? I'm also interested into the postwar life of Otto Deβ

Default Otto Deβloch

Who can help me with pre-war, wartime (1939-45) and post-war pictures of Otto Deβloch. Are there any video's were he on apears? I'm also interested into the postwar life of Otto Deβloch. Thank you very much.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Otto Deβloch
    P
    Many

Default Re: Otto Deβloch

From a little searching on the internet I have not found any pre-war or post-war pictures and all I have found regarding his post-war life is that he was captured the 8th of May, 1945 and was imprisoned till 1948 and died in Munich in 1977.

Thank you both very much. But I'm actually looking for new sources which can’t be found on the internet (google) till yet.

Are there any Field / action pictures of Otto Deβloch. Maybe someone knows a good book where I can find more of this kind of stuff?

He surrendered the Luftwaffe. I have several pieces that Dessloch gave to the US Colonel who was his superior, after the war.

Bob Hritz

Very nice Bob, then you've also got his denazified IMO-version of his combined P&O-badge in gold with diamonds, right? Typical for him to denazified it, because he collaborate with the allies after the war with denazification of German officers. That’s in the same timeline this US colonel was his superior.

I've one of Otto Dessloch uniforms that he used during the period 1940 - 1944, including the Battles of Stalingrad, were he was in command of Luftwaffe-Command Caucusus and later on Kuban.

My computer crashed about a year ago, and now I’m lost a lot of research work… Do you know if there is any film material available of him, because he is mend four times in the Wehrmacht-journal!