Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Peenemunde : Researching Wilhelm Prall Vogel

Article about: Hello, I am attempting to research Wilhelm Prall Vogel born in 1926. I have attempted some basic internet searches, but all I have seen are the names of the major players at Peenemunde. All

Default Peenemunde : Researching Wilhelm Prall Vogel

Hello,

I am attempting to research Wilhelm Prall Vogel born in 1926. I have attempted some basic internet searches, but all I have seen are the names of the major players at Peenemunde. All I know at this time is that he supposedly served as a "guard" prior to his "move" to the United States with other employees, at which time his name was changed to William Prall Bird.

I would like to see if any of the forum members had more specific info on the individuals that served/worked at Peenemunde. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Peenemunde : Researching Wilhelm Prall Vogel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Peenemunde : Researching Wilhelm Prall Vogel
    P
    Many

?

The husband of one of my grand aunts worked at Peenemünde for a very short time. I don't own the inheritance of this grand aunt, but i will make some inquiries with those who do, maybe i can find something to help you. Do you know in which timeframe he worked there? Becaus the husband of my grand aunt worked there from somewhere in 1942 to August 1943.

Your best bet is to place a request with Deutsche Dienstelle ( https://www.dd-wast.de/en/tracing-re...-research.html ). The chances of finding anything out about him from other sources are remote as he was just one of millions of 'minions' for which no database exists (outside of official organisations and even then maybe nothing there either.)