Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

People who talked to Hitler

Article about: Hello, I just asked myself if there are still people alive that have personally talked to A. Hitler. The only one I knew was Rochus Misch who died on 5th September 2013. Does someone know mo

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    He deserved much more than a cowards death; taking the easy way out and shooting himself.
    Personally, I think Hiltler's suicide was an act of "dignity", as Himmler, Goebbels and Göring rather than cowardice, but I think that is another issue out of this post
    I think Hitler was everything you want to say, but a "coward", but... history is written by the victors
    it's just a "personal opinion" is not misunderstand me please..,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement People who talked to Hitler
    P
    Many

Quote by andrewx View Post
    easy boy... the justice is done... don´t you think?
    No, I don't think. This bloke caused the deaths of 50 million people, including some of my family members who went to war to stop him and his evil plans, so I think he got off very lightly. Have a look at any of Carls concentration camp threads then tell me justice was done.

With all due respect, and I certainly don't know if this was your intent, but your comments are starting to sound a bit synthetic to the Nazi cause which, hopefully, has no place here. As a new member I'd review my post before I clicked the submit button.
    Say what you want about how history is written or what makes one a coward or not, but the simple fact is it was Hitlers orders which killed millions of innocent civilians and I have absolutely no respect for the man.

I think the topic has now reached its conclusion.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3