Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Secret tapes of German soldiers

Article about: I couldn't find this book on amazon, is it in the German language only?

Default Secret tapes of German soldiers

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Secret tapes of German soldiers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Secret tapes of German soldiers

Nick I bet it will. Gary

?

Should be an "eye-opening" read if nothing else.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

I have a feeling that a lot of these German soldiers may have had these sort of conversations for other reasons. I highly doubt that many of them are entirely true. If I were pissed off and locked up in a German POW camp with some comrades of mine, I would probably make up all sorts of crazy stories about how I did this and that to whoever as well. At most I this book will be a good insight as to how German soldiers acted within the camps.

?

That is a war, and the war bears the face of the animal. That is concerning all the peoples, not just in the Wehrmacht etc
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

It still happens today don't it......Take the current trial of the 'Kill Team' in the States, behind closed doors of course. You wouldn't imagine that people from a civilised country could behave like that, but they do. And so far it's fact, not made up to impress their buddies....

Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I don't know. I guess I will have to read it before I can make any solid judgement.

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    That is a war, and the war bears the face of the animal. That is concerning all the peoples, not just in the Wehrmacht etc
    Couldn't say it better.
    SteveR

Good, and happy that this can now be put to rest. We can now collect our relics and know for certain that 'these' belong in the BAD box
    and the 'others' can be put into the RIGHTEOUS box.
    Yes, it was said correctly above.

Many thanks Herr/Mister Tony Paterson.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

?

Only those who were there can judge. Aussie soldiers today are being called racist cause they call Iraqis "smoothies"..... If that true then I am racist, we would refer to them with all sorts of names. Though one they hated being called was " alibaba" they evade him as a their.....we used to wind thrm up by calling them that!!! Another thing we did in east Timor, becsuse we were alway being hassled for chocolate, was to give the kids hexamine block covered in vegemite.....didn't get hassled much after that. Cruel i know, but at the time it made sense to prevent the kids being beat up by other kids for chocolate. Your whole mind set changes when your in a high pressure situation, and thing you would never do or o in normal circumstances come out.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast