Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Signed HJ book

Article about: This is a book I've had for about 3 years now. A woman named Ella mueller, a former member of the hitler youth came and talked at my school when I was in the sixth grade. I bought her book a

Default Signed HJ book

This is a book I've had for about 3 years now. A woman named Ella mueller, a former member of the hitler youth came and talked at my school when I was in the sixth grade. I bought her book and she signed it for me!! I Remember in the sixth grade taking some luftwaffe badges to school during our ww2 unit. I thought I would post this because its a neat item. And you don't see it every day. And by the way I am so sorry about the pictures for some reason my iPad rotates them and I can't figure out how to fix it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Signed HJ book  Signed HJ book  Signed HJ book 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed HJ book
    P
    Many

Default Re: Signed HJ book

How cool is this!!! I like that,, pretty amazing the schools as liberal as they are let her in to speak. Very Nice. Did you speak with Her? I will rotate the pics for you..give me minute or 2. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's great. Signed books are cool items to have. I agree with Larry. Can't believe they let her speak. Good for her. Did you read it? I might try to pick it up somewhere online.

I said something to her I can't remember what, it was really cool though, I remember taking a Luftwaffe flak badge, a newspaper, and some other stuff

- - Updated - -

I read most of it and it is really good

This looks like a very interesting book, I will have to give it a read, I just finished a similiar book written by a male/HJ member who grew up in germany during the war it was titled Hitlers Last Victims by Herbert Vogt, I highly recommend it.