Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Some Reading Material..Third Reich...

Article about: Hello to all,,What can you do when have re-aranged your collection for the fifth time..and you have spent your weekly amount of cash on your new items.....Watch cornation street...mm no, how

Default Some Reading Material..Third Reich...

Hello to all,,What can you do when have re-aranged your collection for the fifth time..and you have spent your weekly amount of cash on your new items.....Watch cornation street...mm no, how about a good book..here are a few books i have read over the last few years,
    all are from the german soldiers point of view....most of the fictional ones were found in second hand shops and were very cheap..feel free to recomend your books....

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.
    A H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Reading Material..Third Reich...   Some Reading Material..Third Reich...  

Some Reading Material..Third Reich...   Some Reading Material..Third Reich...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Reading Material..Third Reich...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some Reading Material..Third Reich...

A few more..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Reading Material..Third Reich...   Some Reading Material..Third Reich...  

I have read the first three of those, great books!

These two are my favourite reference books (sorry they are Amazon images as I am not at home!)
    Attached Images Attached Images Some Reading Material..Third Reich...  Some Reading Material..Third Reich... 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hi wolfspear, they have a great range of referance books, i want then all...
    and now to the fictional books..
    The old Sevn Hassel books...always a good read....

Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.
    A H

Some Reading Material..Third Reich...  
    Last edited by darrenj40; 06-08-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Darren, you are missing Hassel's "Wheels of Terror"

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Some Reading Material..Third Reich... 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

yes your right i just finished reading it again on saturday, and the wife has filed it away, somewhere...also missing is The Bloody Road To Death..and ..Assignment Gestapo both were on loan to my son...

Whoever lights the torch of war in Europe can wish for nothing but chaos.
    A H