MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS Unit information

Article about: I have a M33 SS dagger that has been traced to a Paul Reimus from the unit: 4.Sturm/ 20. SS-Standard Reserve. I cannot find any information on this unit and would appreciate any help you can

Default SS Unit information

I have a M33 SS dagger that has been traced to a Paul Reimus from the unit: 4.Sturm/ 20. SS-Standard Reserve. I cannot find any information on this unit and would appreciate any help you can offer me.

Thanks in advance,
    Chuck

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Unit information
    P
    Many

Hi Chuck...you are very fortunate that you have a name of the owner for the dagger you have...please contact this man

Research Service for the Identification of Schutzstaffel Numbers - About Us

His name is Ross Kelbaugh ..specializes in SS mann research and will also document his history with the SS and any other functions he may have served in.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry,
    Ross Kelbough originally researched the dagger for me and came out with Paul Reimus etc. He didn't give me any information other than the unit name. Nothing about where they were stationed or it's activities. That's the information I'm looking for.

Thanks again,
    Chuck

Hi Chuck sorry to hear that Ross did not have enough information for you.
    I will copy your post and give you a new thread to the Third Reich History and research forum and close this thread in the SS dagger forum.

There are other research resources available that others may be able to offer their assistance

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Is there a possibility to see the dagger?
    But then again, Larry might have to move it back to that forum!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

His SS #19349 on bottom of lower cross guard.