Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are there Nazis on the Moon

Article about: Are there Nazis on the Moon that is a long story i guess but since 1946 are the first storys around from nazi ufos or moon bases, where they the first and someone just taking it as a top sec

Default Are there Nazis on the Moon

Are there Nazis on the Moon that is a long story i guess but since 1946 are the first storys around from nazi ufos or moon bases, where they the first and someone just taking it as a top secret and is telling no there are no nazis on the moon and so on, like to hear your oppinion about this insane or true storys as we all know they where working on something but did they ever reach the final stage

some questionabel info here
    Claim: There are Nazis on the Moon | The Truth Online
    Are there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the MoonAre there Nazis on the Moon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are there Nazis on the Moon
    P
    Many

Default Re: Are there Nazis on the Moon

i supose nazi technology helped in the space race so in a way they did get to the moon

Quote by col james View Post
    i supose nazi technology helped in the space race so in a way they did get to the moon
    but maybe they have done it before and have send something in to space as a top secret project and no one knows about it

?

all i know about this subject was that the germans were trying to produce a vertical lift aircraft by code name (excuse my german) Die Glocken, which translates into "the bell" due to its shape. the project was obtained by the americans and shipped over along with the scientists. sometime in the 60's there was aircraft that creashed somewhere in the US that resembled the project although the Us military denies its existance

i dont wanna know how many things and patents where stolen (war treasures) after the war from the russians or i guess much more from the usa and are today as own inventions around, i guess a lot of things woud never have been inventet whitout the nazis and ther sientists

?

There are stories and then stories and then absolute twaddle, apparently the germans experimented with flying discs and it was reported that a certain scientist had developed a propulsion unit within the disc but he was had over by the americans so he took his designs over to the soviets, what happened to him after that i dont know, but as for those images of aircraft and swastikas on the moon, i think by now any would be astronomer would have seen something, but the papers will print any old rubbish to sell copy

Quote by davejb View Post
    There are stories and then stories and then absolute twaddle, apparently the germans experimented with flying discs and it was reported that a certain scientist had developed a propulsion unit within the disc but he was had over by the americans so he took his designs over to the soviets, what happened to him after that i dont know, but as for those images of aircraft and swastikas on the moon, i think by now any would be astronomer would have seen something, but the papers will print any old rubbish to sell copy
    thats why i wrote the source is questionable as i dont trust them, but there are so many things leading to this story or fact but allways the people who tell them disapear or are told to be mad

are there any artefacts or relics known of the flying disks projects in a museum or privat collection

?

Quote by klinger View Post
    are there any artefacts or relics known of the flying disks projects in a museum or privat collection
    now that would be cool to see, imagine what the price on something like that would be

Quote by thekid View Post
    now that would be cool to see, imagine what the price on something like that would be
    oh ya i dont wanna imagine (flyingdisk steeringweel 150000 $US or something)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast