Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Third Reich in Ruins.

Article about: I love the reichsadler pics, the amount of eagles still in situ is amazing

?

Thumbs up Third Reich in Ruins.

Hello guys,

I can recommend you al to take a look at this attached link, Third Reich in Ruins

Here you find many interesting photgraphs from all out of Germany which where made period and present time.

Gr,

Jerome

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich in Ruins.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Third Reich in Ruins.

Hi Jerome, this indeed is a spectacular site. I can't say enough good things about it. If you have never taken a look at this site, check it out, I can assure you will not be disappointed.

Take care,
    Jay

?

Enjoyed the site.
    Thanks
    SteveR

Jerome, Very, very nice. Really enjoyed it. Thanks, John

?

I have been following this site for many years. Fantastic photos and so interesring

I'm been go back to this site for years also Q. They continue to put updates on many of the locations. If you follow all the links, you can spend hours on the site.

Jay

Super site.
    great pictures .
    love to see some of the place I have been to great.

Just got to rub it in, don't you Chris. All I get to do is look at pictures in a book, while you say, I've been there, and there, and there, and there. I'm happy for you, O.K. I'll hold the bucket while you dig, unless it's not too muddy, what are friends for anyway?

Take care,
    Jay

I am so ready to go digging,but you will dig also,I will make sure you get nice and durty.
    I love those pictures of bavaria.Told my wife if I ever win the powerball I will buy a house in Bavaria.She saided no problem.

Chris

?

Awesome site. thanks. I actually have an original photo, which was taken only seconds after the "Neu Wache" Berlin Parade photo they have shown on the site. At least it looks like the same exact band/event. I thought that was pretty neat. Check it out, its under the "BERLIN" category on the site, about a quarter of the way down the page.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Third Reich in Ruins.  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast