Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Traces of Evil

Article about: Dear All, I've recently moved to a teaching post just outside Munich which has allowed me to develop my website considerably. I've noticed some interesting posts here (particularly regarding

?

Default Traces of Evil

Dear All,

I've recently moved to a teaching post just outside Munich which has allowed me to develop my website considerably. I've noticed some interesting posts here (particularly regarding NSDAP architecture) and would like to invite you to visit my site which relates to current Nazi-related sites throughout Germany that still exist.
    If any of you are interested, have a look at Traces of Evil
    Cheers!
    Keir

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Traces of Evil
    P
    Many

Default Re: Traces of Evil

Welcome to the forum, fantastic website
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Very interesting indeed Its now on my favourites!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Cheers, Nuno! My students have to do research papers in history and I've always thought forums like this are terrific resources. You can live here all your life but will require someone from Iowa to tell you what you haven't been seeing...
    I had one student do her paper on whether or not Hitler had Parkinson's disease. If so, he would probably have only had 4 years to live (1940, mind). This would explain his haste to gamble by attacking the USSR. We had a doctor (and amateur Third Reich aficionado) give his diagnosis whilst she got a second opinion from her Chinese doctor. Others provided newsreels, quotes, sources... These sites are terrific pools of knowledge!

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Very interesting indeed Its now on my favourites!

Nick
    Thanks, Nick. I bought the same Hitlerjugend patch at a military shop near where I lived in Peking. They supplied reproductions for uniforms and rol-playing.

?

hi keir,,welcome to the forum ..thanks for posting the link to the site .its a fantastic site and one that i can see myself spending a lot of time browsing. cheers Paul..

Great site and thankyou..