Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

TV Documentary

Article about: Hi, I have been wondering (Dangerous!) We get lots of documentary's on UK TV on WW2. ie "World at war" "Last hero's" etc and on the "Yesterday" channel they see

Default TV Documentary

Hi, I have been wondering (Dangerous!) We get lots of documentary's on UK TV on WW2. ie "World at war" "Last hero's" etc and on the "Yesterday" channel they seem to have the same programs on a permanent loop. OK for the first couple of times but does get tedious. I was wondering if there is anything on German TV regarding the subject or is it taboo? Also we have Rememberance Sunday is there anything like that in Germany?.

Thanks,

Brian.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TV Documentary
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: TV Documentary

Yes Brian, documentaries are screened in Germany too, to a lesser extent than in England I believe though.

Regards,

Carl

Hi Brian, how is it possible for you to have 4,294,967,295 posts? A glitch with the system? Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Carl, Thanks for the reply.

- - Updated - -

Hi, Thats a lot of posts! No idea how that came up. 4 would be more like it. Cheers,Brian.

It would be very interesting to see different aspect documentaries. I was at the yaskune shrine in tokyo a few years ago, and the group of japanese vets were funnily enough watching the 'world at war' about kamikaze. It all got very exciting when they stared to do 'banzai' in tune to the tv.